We are currently looking for Mid - Senior Digital Producer.
At Soap, our Producers lead a team (strategists, designers, writers, community managers) through all stages of the creation process - from concepting through to production, QA and deployment. The deliverables will range from campaigns, websites, apps and with a real focus on integrated delivery.
These are roles where you will make a difference and you'll be able to have a sense of ownership and pride in the output of the agency.
- Highly organised.
- Work well as a team.
- Have an eye for quality with the intent on making things better.
- A good listener and can communicate ideas and opinions and explain complex systems in a clear and concise manner.
- A problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Someone who gets stuff done with limited oversight.
- Someone who knows how to wrangle a spreadsheet (asset pipeline, production co-ordination, analytics analytics etc) for the forces of good
- Someone who can manage multiple projects and tasks with ease.
- Someone who makes themselves indispensable.
- Humble and level headed with a sense of humour.
Bonus points for any of the following;
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Experience using Jira, Trello, Basecamp or Slack.
- A score of over 150 in One More Line.
- Experience coding, writing, 3D and any creative field.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Creating and managing production schedules
- Managing daily/weekly WIPs
- Documenting the outcomes of meetings and allocating and enforcing actions on the team.
- Dealing with suppliers and freelancers.
- Organising event attendance (flights, tickets, applications, swag, and everything else)
- Managing press, game support & community channels.
- Organise and document beta testing rounds both local and remotely.
Please email your application or any further questions to our talent lead Shai at firstname.lastname@example.org