You will be employed as a Mid - Senior Mobile Game Producer / Product Manager.
SMG Studio is looking for an experienced producer that wants to help us keep making awesome games.
We’re a team of 15 made up of Unity developers, writers, artists, and game designers.
This is a role where you will make a difference and you'll be able to have a sense of ownership and pride in the output of the studio.
Our previous games RISK, Thumb Drift, Death Squared, OTTTD, One More Line and One More Dash are just the start. We have more games already in development and need help managing them to be meet their full awesome potential.
You’ll be expected to work with the executive producer to manage talent to maximise the best output.
- Highly organised.
- Work well as a team.
- Have an eye for quality with the intent on making things better.
- A good listener and can communicate ideas and opinions and explain complex systems in a clear and concise manner.
- A problem solver and strategic thinker.
- Someone who gets stuff done with limited oversight.
- Have an in-depth knowledge and passion for games. Mobile games, console games, even board games it doesn’t matter to you.
- Someone who knows how to wrangle a spreadsheet (asset pipeline, production co-ordination, analytics analytics etc) for the forces of good
- Someone who can manage multiple projects and tasks with ease.
- Someone who makes themselves indispensable.
- Humble and level headed with a sense of humour.
- Australian permanent resident. (We will consider those who require a 457 VISA but this requires someone special)
Bonus points for any of the following;
- Prior employment at a game developer.
- Knowledge of Photoshop.
- Worked on the development & deployment of an IOS & Android title.
- Worked on the development & deployment of a console title (Xbox One / PS4)
- Worked on the development & deployment of a Steam title
- Experience using Jira, Trello, Basecamp or Slack.
- A score of over 150 in One More Line.
- Experience coding, writing, 3D and any creative field.
Your duties will include, but not limited to:
- Creating and managing production schedules across existing titles and prototypes
- Managing daily/weekly WIPs
- Documenting the outcomes of meetings and allocating and enforcing actions on the team.
- Organise and document beta testing rounds both local and remotely.